Thursday, March 11, 2010

I heart Poetry

I heart Poetry. All kinds of Poetry. I think that sometimes poetry is the best way to express yourself when you cannot speak about something or you are unable to deal with something. Poetry has been my outlet for everything good and bad that has happened in my Life. And, sometimes, when I feel nothing is going on within me...words just seem to flow and express something deep inside that I did not really understand!
So within the next few days, I will share a few different styles of poems that I have created over time and let you in to a part of me that I rarely show anyone.

1 comment:

  1. I wrote my first poem when I was nine

    Tommy the slug, bit a bug, and climbed all over my knee;
    then he said, "I'll go to bed, and tomorrow climb a tree."

    ReplyDelete